Testimonials from IslamiChina.com Customers
Name: Sadia Ubed Nationality: New Zealand
Itinerary: Best of Beijing Muslim Tour & Great Wall Muslim Tour
Time of Traveling: Mar 23 and 24, 2013
I Would like to say thanks for Your services and take this opportunity to provide some feedback regarding the tours.
Day 1- tour was amazing!!! From the guide to the food everything was superb. Chung was very knowledgeable and gave us great commentary all throughout the tour. It was fascinating learning about Chinese history. The lunch provided was plentiful, delicious and fresh and we wish we could go back there!
Day 2 tour- everything was okay we had a different Guide this time and she was lovely but seemed a little flusterd We did not recieve the same level of commentry from her but she was always willing to answer any questions we had. The one thing that was very dissapointing was the lunch we had. It was simply awful- I was surprised it was even a lunch as we were asked to present some yellow coupon that were given to us at the entrace of a factory shop where the restaurant is located . We got served some small plates of cold food that looked like yum cha style food. Compared to the previous day it was not the same level I expected. I though perhaps there had been a mistake as some other Muslim group diners had different dishes that looked more appealing however since no one spoke English it was hard to tell.
I hope you find the feedback helpful and will pass on this feedback to the relevant parties involved.
Name: Sophie Paine Nationality: France
Itinerary: Tailor-made Quanzhou Xiamen Muslim Tour 7 Days
Time of Traveling: June 20 to 23, 2012
Thank you for your email- the trip went very well. The guide added a few more things which were interesting to visit:
- In Quanzhou, right next to the Maritime Museum, there is an Islamic Institute with the history of Islam in Fujian, definitely worth a visit,
- Between Chongwu and Quanzhou, we visited old houses in a village called 牡村if I recall well- very interesting (houses made of oyster shells)
- In Quanzhou, we visited a few more temples (Taoist temples)- interesting too
- The Tombs were very impressive and moving to visit; the Cai village is amazing and so are the tulou.
- The guide changed the hotel for Xiamen, and it proved better (better location and Muslim restaurant nearby)
What I think could be improved:
- Chongwu is not very interesting- nothing much to visit- could be skipped.
- Spend more time on Mt Qingyuan: there are many things to visit
- We left late morning on Day 4 to avoid the crowd in the Tulous- we could have done some other visits in the morning to utilize time
I hope this feedback helps you,
Name: Nur Aslina Sulaiman Nationality: Malaysia
Itinerary: Tibet Discovery Muslim Tour 10 Days
Time of Traveling: May 28 to June 08, 2012
Good day, Hannah,
Nice to hear from you again. Yeah, we had a great time in China, even though we got sick while in Tibet but everything went smoothly, except for the domestic flight to Tibet with our lighters. We didn't know lighters were forbidden on the flight.
By the way, did Ann managed to pass you a Malaysian kite bookmark? I asked her if she could hand it over to you if she went by the agency.
Name: Nabeel Shariff Nationality: UK
Itinerary: Tibet & Yangtze River Cruise Muslim Tour 17 days
Time of Traveling: May 18 or June 03 , 2012
Dear Br Yusof and Hannah
Hope you are both keeping well.
Just wanted to advise on some feedback from the previous client. Overall they thoroughly enjoyed their trip, and had a good experience in China and Tibet. The advised the organization was very good, and the drivers were very friendly and accommodating. They did have a few concerns, and have provided feedback accordingly
1. They advised the hotel in Shanghai was in a poor location, surrounded by building works which started quite early in the morning (6.30am)
2. Some of the guides however were not as good as others, with some not as knowledgeable and consistency was an issue
3. In some places, the client was restricted to being asked to eat earlier than normal. I.e. lunch at 11am and dinner at 4.45pm – this is too early for lunch and dinner for western timing, and some flexibility needs to be in place (i.e. earliest lunch to be taken is 12pm and dinner at 6pm)
I will try to find out which restaurants they were not happy with, so we can avoid and find alternatives for future clients.
Many thanks for making their journey a successful one.
Name: Mohd Rahim Yaman Nationality: Malaysia
Itinerary: Shenzhen Guangzhou Shenzhen Muslim tour 4 days
Time of Traveling: Feb 11 to 14, 2012
I’m Already in Malaysia now. Everything is ok.
Your operator in Shenzhen tour guide is very good. So far, is successful, no delay time, meal very good, but the hotel like old and 2 star, very small room different image show in internet. (but ..this my decide).
For the overall, we rating to 9/10… My customer very happy…
Mohd Rahim Yaman